Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth...So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me empty, wihtout accomplishing what I desire." (Isaiah 55:10-11 NASB)

Tomorrow I will mail $75 to Voice of the Martyrs to be used to purchase a DVD player and set of 24 DVDs for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ to a believer in Indonesia. Included in the DVDs are the Gospel of Matthew and the book of Acts, each a 4 DVD set. I know God's word will not return void, so I am praying for the many people, including muslims who will be reached for Christ via this gift.

I am so thankful for the children God gave to me because my daughter, son, and daughter-in-love gave up receiving Christmas gifts from me this year to enable me to share in spreading the message of Jesus' love in Indonesia. God is so good!

If you are not familiar with Voice of the Martyrs, visit their website www.persecution.com to learn about this much needed ministry to the persecuted church. We in America are so blessed to have the freedom to worship and witness that we now enjoy. I urge you to never take that for granted!

No comments: