Thursday, July 16, 2009

Psalm 118 - His Love Endures Forever

Oak trees live a long time, but not forever.
This bird was perched on a high branch
in one of the old oak trees in our yard.
After watering the flowers in the morning,
I often sit very still on the patio,
camera on maximum zoom, and watch for birds.
**************************************************
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Let Israel say:
‘His love endures forever.’
Let the house of Aaron say:
‘His love endures forever.’
Let those who fear the Lord say:
‘His love endures forever.’

Psalm 118:1-4

Thank you, Father, for you are good.
Your mercy and kindness endure.
Though I am frail and often fail,
your mercy and grace are assured.
Your love toward me is immeasurable
and lasts through eternity.
You walk with me through life on earth
and are preparing a home for me;
for your love endures forever!


No comments: