Monday, July 13, 2009

Psalm 17 - Forever Faithful Father

I bought this rose bush
at our church missions plant sale this year.
In the early morning light, it seemed to glow!
I like roses because the blooms last long.
However, even the rose fades and petals fall;
but my Father’s love endures FOREVER!
*******************************************************
“O praise the Lord, all you nations!
Praise Him, all you people!
For His mercy and loving-kindness
are great toward us,
and the truth and faithfulness 571
of the Lord endure forever.
Praise the Lord!
Hallelujah!

Psalm 117 (Amplified Version)
***********************************************************
I praise you, Father, For your love is sure.
Your truth and faithfulness shall endure.
I know you work all things for my good.
Even difficult days will go as they should.
When I face trials, I can consider it pure joy;
for the testing of my faith is a tool you employ
to make me mature, not lacking a thing.
Forever faithful Father, your praises I sing!

No comments: