Monday, June 27, 2016

ACTS 4:29

Acts 4:29 Reaction
By Susie Hale on March 10, 1983

Lord, if the early church could pray
for boldness in persecution’s day
to speak Your word to all mankind;
then why can’t I just set my mind
to ask You for the Spirit’s power
to witness in this easy hour
in a country where I’m free to be
committed to You publicly?
Lord, grant me renewed desire
to share Your word and never tire
of leading other men to You.
To this my mission make me true.

Acts 4:29 (AMPC)
And now, Lord, observe their threats
and grant to Your bond servants [full freedom]
to declare Your message fearlessly,

Acts 4:29 (VOICE) And now, Lord,
take note of their intimidations intended to silence us.
Grant us, Your servants, the courageous confidence we need
to go ahead and proclaim Your message

No comments: