Monday, February 9, 2009


You are my Shepherd, my master, my caretaker;
and you will provide all I need.
You lead me to the deep water of your word
and allow me on your precepts to feed.
Your death on the cross enables me
to find the righteousness that God requires.
You guide me to be a witness to you,
so that men by your love will be inspired.
Even if I find myself near death on this earth,
I know I need not fear;
For your rod of correction and staff of protection
will comfort me as you draw near.
You lay out a banquet and welcome me,
lavishing more than I can hold.
You show me your favor in my enemies’ presence.
Confident in you, I am bold.
Your goodness, loving-kindness, and mercy
will be with me all of my years.
When you call me, I will be welcome forever
in your house where there are no more tears.

No comments: