Wednesday, April 6, 2016

ETERNAL LIFE



Eternal Life

Eternal, everlasting, unending – difficult concepts to grasp.
Terminal illness not ending in tragedy – a promise to clasp.
Eternal, forever, boundless – the joy to be found in our Lord.
Remember eternal is a two-sided coin according to the word.
Never-ending, unremitting, continual pain for unbelief.
Always suffering, no light of love, a state of constant grief.
Look at your life, see your sin. If you haven’t already, turn to Him.

Life unceasing in perfect peace, can be yours by trusting in Christ.
Invited by His Holy Spirit, His gift extended to save your life.
Father, please draw my loved ones to You, to be in Your love abiding.
Eternal, enduring, continual - no more death, in Heaven residing.


Father, thank You that You saved me by Your grace. The words “Not Guilty” ring in my ears, and I realize that my death penalty was paid by Your Son, Jesus. Eternal life began for me at age 15 as I surrendered to You, and I look forward to dwelling in the house of the Lord FOREVER!

No comments: