Monday, April 11, 2016

RIVERS OF LIVING WATER


Rivers of Living Water


A river, even a quiet one, is in motion. It flows either gently or like the one pictured rapidly over rocks and around trees. The point is that it is not stagnant. The Holy Spirit flows through the life of a believer. He does not stop at quenching the thirst of the believer but flows in and through that person to influence others. It is an evidence that Jesus has taken a stagnant, smelly life, and make it fresh and new. Let the River flow!

Living Lord, let Your life-giving presence flow through me,
Indwelling Spirit, spring forth from me as a teeming river.
Vitality that lasts eternally is found only in You, Jesus.
Inspire a servant’s heart in me to lead others to drink You in.
Nurture and preserve a Christ-like mind and actions in me.
Gratitude pours from my lips, as You quench my thirst forever.

Willingly You gave Your life, Lord, to cleanse me from all sin.
Accepting Your gift of salvation was thereby made possible.
Therefore, I am made fit for the home You prepare for me in Heaven.
Eagerly, I await the day I see the source of Living Water face to face.
Rivers of living water continuously supply me with Your grace.


No comments: