Thursday, December 22, 2016

ESTHER 4:14 - FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

     Like Esther, we sometimes find ourselves in positions or places we never would have dreamed were possible – good or bad. God, in His providence, may have moved you there for a specific purpose. Perhaps you have been elevated to a supervisory position even though you thought yourself unqualified. God may use you to minister to a coworker or even bring an innovative idea to the table that those “trained” individuals with more experience would never dare to try. Perhaps you are at an all-time low. Take heart, for that, too, may be in God’s sovereign plan for you. When my mother passed away, I thought, surely, I would find rewarding, fair-paying, full-time work immediately. After all, I had my M.Ed. and seven years’ experience in dealership accounting. However, months went by with no full-time position. Had I been working, I would have never had time to be Susan’s facilitator in researching our pastor’s sermons. That grew into what is now Precious Jewels Ministries. The rest, as they say, is history. But in reality, it was HIS story for our lives! Place your trust in your sovereign Lord Jesus because He has a plan and purpose for your life. (Susie Hale)

No comments: