Thursday, April 23, 2009

Psalm 109 - Extol the Lord

This spring my miniature roses seem to shout praises to their Creator!

With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord;
in the great throng I will praise him.
For he stands at the right hand of the needy one,
to save his life from those who condemn him.

Psalm 109:30-31

With my mouth I will extol the Lord,

praising Him in the midst of the crowd.


I am poor and needy in spirit

and have done things for which I am not proud,


God assures me there is now no condemnation

for those who are in Christ Jesus;


For He in His love sent Christ to die in my place,

shedding the blood that frees us.


Therefore, I will approach the Lord with thanksgiving,

ever praising His holy name.


Because of His greatness, His surpassing compassion,

I know I will never be the same.


No comments: