Friday, April 24, 2009

Psalm 110 - The Lord's Footstool

Christ will trod upon His enemies
as easily as I walk across my lawn!
“The Lord says to my Lord:
‘Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.’
The Lord will extend
your mighty scepter from Zion;
you will rule
in the midst of your enemies.”

Psalm 110:1-2

This life is a spiritual battle that we’re engaged in every day.
We must remember that Jesus wins this war
though we’re in the middle of the fray.
Everyone and everything is ultimately subject to our Lord.
We can stand upon this truth because it’s stated in His word.
Christ sits at the right hand of God on his throne until the day our faith is sight.
Then everything opposed to Him will be His footstool by the power of His might.
Today I can draw strength in knowing that His Spirit is by my side,
And He will guide me through this life when in His grace I abide.











































]

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I loved reading these! What a beautiful gift you have, Susie :)

I hope to be back soon to read more.

Blessings to you and your mother today!

-Kristine-