Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Psalm 111 - With All My Heart



This white rose reminds me
I must love God with a pure heart,
one that has been cleansed
by the blood of Jesus.












“Praise the Lord.
I will extol the Lord
with all my heart
in the council of the upright
and in the assembly.
Great are the works of the Lord;
they are pondered by all
who delight in them.
Glorious and majestic
are his deeds,
and his righteousness
endures forever.
He has caused his wonders to be remembered;
the Lord is gracious and compassionate.
He provides food for those who fear him;
he remembers his covenant forever."


Psalm 111:1-5




I will praise, I will thank, I will love the Lord
with all my heart, with all my being.
For great are the works, glorious the deeds,
of God almighty, all-knowing, all-seeing.
Forever righteous, yet gracious and compassionate,
is the loving Father I serve.
He cleanses my heart, provides all my needs.
I will give him the praise he deserves.

No comments: